Thank you for contributing and helping to make this the #1 Nintendo Switch Hacking Guide in the World
What we need help with:
Adding more details to existing content such as additional screenshots, etc.
Content Editing such as correcting spelling/grammar mistakes
Content Updates such as new Homebrew apps, hacking methods, etc.
- Updating Links that become outdated
- Reformatting to make website more user friendly
- Anything else you can think of that will make this website more awesome!!!
How to Contribute through a Github pull request:
- Create a personal fork of the project on Github.
- Clone the fork on your local machine. Your remote repo on Github is called origin.
- Add the original repository as a remote called upstream.
- If you created your fork a while ago be sure to pull upstream changes into your local repository.
- Create a new branch to work on! Branch from master.
- Implement/fix your feature, comment your code.
- Follow the code style of the project, including indentation.
- Add or change the documentation as needed.
- Squash your commits into a single commit with git's interactive rebase. Create a new branch if necessary.
- Push your branch to your fork on Github, the remote origin.
- From your fork open a pull request in the master branch.
- Once the pull request is approved and merged you can pull the changes from upstream to your local repo and delete your extra branch(es).
Note: Always write your commit messages in the present tense. Your commit message should describe what the commit, when applied, does to the code – not what you did to the code. BE DETAILED!
How to Contribute content without knowledge of web development:
Send me a message through Reddit or Discord
Provide a detailed explanation of your contribution
In your message include a PDF or WORD document that includes all content you would like to contribute
Add image files separately if needed
Allow up to one week for me to respond
If your contribution is approved, then I will add it to the website myself